Dinner Program Volunteer Details
Volunteers will be serving food (gloves, aprons, and nametag will be provided) for all patients and families at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital.
The time expectation is 4:45 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. to help with set-up and take-down. Volunteers will be asked to sign a waiver and a photo release, so CCRF can post a photo to their Facebook page! A CCRF staff contact as well as a Care Partners contact will be at the event as well to assist and oversee.
The biggest requirement is that all volunteers must be feeling healthy, so if someone should feel the flu coming on respectfully we wish them well and to stay home!
- Parking will be validated in Red and Blue designated lots. (See attached map)
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- Hair/clothes/jewelry should be pulled back and not dangling.
- There is a small room to store purses & coats.
- Food & drink will not be provided, but you are welcomed to bring your own water bottle.
- Volunteers must be 16 years of age and older. Younger volunteers can help with a kid coloring table in the lobby.
Meet in the south building lobby (where you see the big STAR and green P on the map).
If you need help finding where to go on the day of, please call/text Bethany Stavran, CCRF Events Assistant, at 715-651-8867.
Date: 05/09/2017 (Tue.)
Time: 4:45pm – 7:30pm CST
Location: U of M Masonic Children’s Hospital – 2450 Riverside Avenue Minneapolis, MN 55454