Help local families get the nutritious food they need by making a donation to your local food bank.
- Employees will build a team within their department: no minimum, but a maximum of 10 people. (There can be multiple teams within a department.) SIGN UP YOUR TEAM HERE
- Sculptures need to be complete (a photo and sculpture name emailed to Bame Foundation firstname.lastname@example.org) by 10:00 AM on Friday, March 31 to be considered for the contest
- Get creative with your sculptures, how...
Action packed, team building, fun event! Race against time to pack as many MatterBoxes as you can. Boxes feed local children who may not know where their next meal is going to come from.
Deadline to sign up: September 22nd
Max spots available: 80 participants
SIGN UP HERE
Matter– Each year, 100 million meals are missed in Minnesota. The MatterBox is a food program here in Minnesota that is addressing the core issue of poverty: access to healthy food. In addition to offering an immediate so...
Breakaway is a financially self-sustaining, non-profit organization whose overall mission is to develop and maintain quality, affordable housing for specific, hard to place populations who have a history of addiction and who would otherwise be marginally housed or homeless.
Please join Kaylene Nielsen and Mike Chiodo and be part of the Lube-Tech team to bring a delicious turkey meal to this community. Show them they have support in their journey of sobriety as they build skills required to s...
Women’s health refers to the branch of medicine that focuses on the treatment and diagnosis of diseases and conditions that affect a woman’s physical and emotional well-being.
Women’s health includes a wide range of specialties and focus areas, such as:
- Breast Cancer – One in every eight women in the United States develops breast cancer
- Ovarian Cancer – The fifth most common cancer among women is ovarian cancer
- Gynecologic Cancers – More than 90,000 women...
Creating Connections in a Time of Crisis
Everyone has someone. Someone in his or her life who has faced a scary diagnosis or who is helping an aging parent. We want to be supportive but often get stuck. We say the wrong things or we say nothing at all.
Creating Connections in a Time of Crisis is a presentation of six effective ideas for how to support a friend or family member in a time of adversity: health issues, aging parents, or personal struggles.
Built on the insights of Firefly Sisterhood...
Support the Troops!
The Task Force Normandy 3-116th Infantry Battalion said, “With the holidays upon us and the reality that we are separated from our families, this time of year can be difficult for deployed service members. However, your care packages have reminded us that our service and sacrifice has not gone unnoticed.”
America is the land of opportunity and an example of hope and freedom to the rest of the world because our soldiers continue to protect the liberties we hold most dea...