Help local families get the nutritious food they need by making a donation to your local food bank.
- Employees will build a team within their department: no minimum, but a maximum of 10 people. (There can be multiple teams within a department.) SIGN UP YOUR TEAM HERE
- Sculptures need to be complete (a photo and sculpture name emailed to Bame Foundation email@example.com) by 10:00 AM on Friday, March 31 to be considered for the contest
- Get creative with your sculptures, how...
Women’s health refers to the branch of medicine that focuses on the treatment and diagnosis of diseases and conditions that affect a woman’s physical and emotional well-being.
Women’s health includes a wide range of specialties and focus areas, such as:
- Breast Cancer – One in every eight women in the United States develops breast cancer
- Ovarian Cancer – The fifth most common cancer among women is ovarian cancer
- Gynecologic Cancers – More than 90,000 women...
THIS MOVEMBER BE THE DIFFERENCE IN A MAN’S LIFE – Grow, Move, or Raise Funds
Join team Stash-Tech: https://us.movember.com/team/2233885
Men start clean-shaven on November 1. For the 30 days of Movember, Mo Bros take action by growing their moustache to become walking talking billboards for men’s health.
Location Pictures (Mo Sistas are invited to participate and hand-craft their own moustaches)
- November 1: Before pictures – clean-shaven
Support the Troops!
The Task Force Normandy 3-116th Infantry Battalion said, “With the holidays upon us and the reality that we are separated from our families, this time of year can be difficult for deployed service members. However, your care packages have reminded us that our service and sacrifice has not gone unnoticed.”
America is the land of opportunity and an example of hope and freedom to the rest of the world because our soldiers continue to protect the liberties we hold most dea...